All featured FabStayz have current availability displayed in their calendar. During beta v1.0 launch we recommend you confirm pricing with your FabHost to ensure accuracy.
“Nothing has been overlooked in this beautiful, fascinating, and extremely charming house."
Go take a look at the pictures.... then come back and read more!
Question? Check out our guidebooks below! Keep scrolling, Guidebooks are below the map! Contact the owner and ask questions. Email owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor Summer Features Memorial Day ~ Labor Day:
• Fire-pit outside
• Gas & charcoal grills
• Large screened-in porch
• Private beach
• Private dock
• Floating dock
• Boat & Floats
• Volleyball court
• Ping Pong Table
• Bocci Ball
• Basketball hoop on garage
• Boat, docks, & floats. Kayak rentals available.
Indoor Features & Entertainment:
• A cable TV & 1 smart TV in main living room
• Wireless Internet
• Great cell phone reception
• Washer/dryer/ironing boards
• Down pillows and comforters
• Living room with fireplace
• Kitchen geared towards 'Foodies'
Spice cabinet with basics. It's a shared "take it & leave it" system. Use own discretion.
* Swimming Holes
• Camp Plymouth State Park
* Coolidge State Park
• Ski Okemo or Killington ~15 minutes to either.
• Shop & site see Woodstock 30 minutes away
• Browse & shop Ludlow 10 minutes away
• Day Trip excursions outlined in our guest folder ~ never be bored!
What our guests have said:
"It's like renting an entire bed & breakfast for yourself!" "They just don't build them like this anymore." "All we had to do was show up." "A true gem!" "This is a fantastic house!" "We LOVED it!" "Let us know if you want to sell." "Perfect for our family reunion." "The location is fantastic..." "Perfect for our wedding!" "I must have said I love this house 50 times!"
This is it. The cottage is a relaxing, calming place. It has many "must-have" conveniences with high quality creature comforts because it needs to be "THAT" special place. You will love entertaining at the cottage because there is plenty of room for everyone.
-Screened-in porch for lake view, modern unpretentious creature comforts, generous amenities, well organized, well stocked, allows dogs, private beach, 2 docks, row boat, volleyball court, lawn games.
-Bedrooms - This immaculate cottage rental offers 6 bedrooms/sleeps 10 comfortably in beds. There are 4 bathrooms.
-Kitchen - The full kitchen is geared towards foodies, offering guests plenty of amenities. For coffee fanatics: Keurig, Cuisinart Drip, French Press, Italian press, Chemex, & coffee grinder. Guests will have plenty of cooking utensils and dishware. Appliances: dishwasher, ice maker, & a pantry. Kitchenette upstairs.
-The land - Equidistant between Killington & Okemo, Vermont historic route 100. Overlooks entire length of Lake Amherst for beautiful views and in a great location. Spacious yard, flat & grassy space to play. Volleyball court.
-The area - Check out our guides here & our FB pages for the latest updates of things to do and places not to miss: Vermont Cottage or Lake Amherst Vermont Cottage or GlampCampVermont and Vermont Cottage on Instagram. Please view our guides on this site!
BEFORE BOOKING property, please read entire site & verify owner identity.
Please preview this entire site for terms before booking. A request to book indicates that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms including buying travel insurance and our cancellation policy. If you have questions, please ask before requesting to book. We will be happy to answer and assist.
GUEST OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT - All rental transactions are held accountable to the Guest Occupancy Agreement between guest and owner. It outlines check-in and -out times & dates, recycling requirements/laws, cancellation policy, emergency procedures, Acts of God. Owner will contact guest to fill out the contract. The rental may be cancelled by the owner at owner's discretion if terms are not met. Trip insurance is strongly encouraged and recommended.
LAKE- Is a separate entity from the cottage rental and any concerns about the lake are not a party to this rental. No refunds are granted due to the public using the lake or any developments about the lake. The owner does not charge for the lake use.
Rental Payment Policy & Cancellation Policy-Will appear in Guest Occupancy Agreement Contract
The Homeowners are not responsible for Guests' inability to arrive on time, if Guests choose to depart early for any reason, or if any member(s) of Guests party do not show up. No refunds or rebates will be made based on weather; power failure; mandatory evacuation; acts of God; earthquake; fire; flood; sabotage; strike; civil or military disturbance; acts of terrorism; war; epidemic or pandemic; riot; acts of government; and any other circumstances beyond Homeowner’s reasonable control.
• If paying with credit card, 50% of total payment is immediately due upon booking. The remaining 50% is due 90 days prior to commencement. If less than 90 days until commencement of stay, the full amount is immediately due.
• If paying by check or cash for a discount, a $200 non-refundable fee (we will invoice you) is required to hold the dates. The $200 will be applied to the total amount due. Full payment needs to be paid within 5 days along with a signed Guest Occupancy Agreement.
• No substitutions or trade-in of dates. Dates are final and binding.
• No refunds for extra guest(s) charges if they end up not staying.
• Trip insurance- Please check your credit card to see if you have trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance. As part of this Agreement, purchasing trip insurance is highly encouraged. Generally, there are 3 conditions that must be met to purchase a Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) Rider as follows: 1) Purchase the policy within 10 - 21 days of First Trip Payment; 2) Insure ALL prepaid and non-refundable travel expenses prior to departure; 3) Trip arrangements must be canceled more than 48 hours prior to the departure date. If you meet all 3 of these conditions, most of the policies will reimburse you 75% of your trip costs, unless otherwise noted. Please read the fine print of your insurance policy carefully.
• Canceled bookings will receive a refund minus $200 cancellation + any credit card fees IF cancelled 180 or more days from the commencement of the stay. If cancellation is between 179-31 days from commencement date AND the property can be re-rented for that same time and amount, a $300 cancellation fee plus cc fees will be deducted. Cancellations less than 30 days will not receive a refund due to short notice. Upon notice of a desired cancellation, we will remove you from the calendar, re-open the calendar in a goodwill effort to re-rent. If re-rented, there is a $500 cancellation fee.
• All rental agreements are final and binding.
Alecia & John
|Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month||Minimum stay|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||4PM - 12AM (midnight)|
Once we receive full payment and a signed rental agreement within the terms outlined in the rental agreement, the guest will be provided with our no stress and easy access information. Early check ins are on a case-by-case basis dependent upon cleaning schedules.
Other Listings by Alecia (5)
Vermont Cottage Amherst Lake & Sanctuary Plymouth is a Vacation Home located in Plymouth, Vermont, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 10 guests
Vermont Cottage Amherst Lake & Sanctuary Plymouth has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms